- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200 grams of Primaloft® ECO insulation
- Padded collar
- Rustproof hardware
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and footbed cover
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Weight of a single boot is 1 pound, 1 ounce
These kids' waterproof boots are inspired by the original Timberland® boots, and feature the same rugged outdoor styling and hard-wearing construction. These are built to protect kids' feet through puddles, rain, mud and whatever else gets in their way.
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay warm.